- Responsible for the pre-onboarding stage of the clients
- Assist with client due diligence and KYC procedures for corporate clients and individuals;
- Maintain and update all relevant records of both corporate and natural individuals in the corporate software system, including all agreements and other documentation;
- Review of new and existing company corporate structure
- Liaise with external directors and clients, both in Cyprus and abroad, with a professional demeanour and etiquette;
- Maintaining the relationships and collaborations with corporate department
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or any other related field.
- Working experience within the banking sector (preferably within an IBU) or in the corporate services sector.
- Familiarity with complex corporate structures.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.
Remaining at your disposal for anything further you may need.