Thank you for considering Harris Kyriakides LLC in your search. Due to the expansion of our business activities,we are currently accepting applications for the following job vacancy:Lawyer
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we offer full-range commercial legal services. The firm operates on a departmental basis and provides services regarding legal, financial and taxation issues. The firminsists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent service and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidates will work on a full time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which they will be placed. The successful candidates shall report to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and concluding any type of agreements/documents within the area of expertise of the respective department.
- Representing clients before Courts and other authorities.
- Preparing opinions and undertaking research.
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
- Utilising technology to complete various responsibilities with efficiency (MS Office, Case management system and other).
- Law Degree.
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractiveremuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path during employment in the firm.
All applications shall be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue ∙ Antouanettas Building ∙ 6031 Larnaca