On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a motivated and experienced individual for the role of legal Advisor in Limassol.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting & reviewing various types of legal documents & agreements mainly commercial agreements as well as agreements relating to paying solutions agents, Banks & Clearing Companies.
- Preparing & submit legal opinions and advice on commercial banking & finance issues.
- Reviewing new regulations, applicable & advising on how these are affecting the company’s operations.
- Undertaking due diligence of Cypriot and international entities.
- Advising on sale & purchase process of Cypriot and international entities.
- Holder of law degree
- Two years + of relevant post qualifications experience in Banking & Finance Law is essential experience in an investment firm shall be considered as advantage.
- Excellent command of English language both written & verbal.
- Outstanding organizational & team working skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to prioritize & manage several activities.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS :
Competitive salary (range €1500 –€2000)
Great working environment
HOW TO APPLY