Our firm is seeking to onboard a corporate lawyer who will overlook and support the corporate services department in the running of the smooth daily activities. The right person will have a client centred approach and will work towards enhancing the running of an efficient and effective team driven professional environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review, drafting and preparation of corporate documents (forms for the Registrar of Companies, reviewing and drafting of multiple corporate documents including minutes & resolutions, POA’s, M&AAs, Corporate Registers etc.);
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions;
- Coordinate and supervise corporate procedures regarding the day to day management of our clients’ companies;
- Undertaking of Liquidations and Strike off procedures;
- Reviewing and commenting on different types of transactions and/or legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts;
- Providing legal advice and consultation regarding Corporate and Commercial legal matters;
- Communication with public authorities and external associates;
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law;
- Ad hoc duties.
We are looking for:
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- At least 4 years of experience as a Corporate Commercial lawyer or in-house corporate legal consultant;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages. Knowledge of Russian or any other languages shall be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113;
- Experience dealing with all the procedures of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Organisation and communication skills;
- Career-driven and dynamic personality.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, with the possibility to develop further within the firm.
Our firm will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.