A. TEKKIS & CO LLC is looking to recruit a full-time lawyer for its offices in Larnaca.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and concluding any type of commercial agreements/documents.
• Review, prepare and approve different corporate/commercial documents (commercial agreements, SHA, SPA, Resolutions, POA, M&AA, Registers, Trusts, contractor and consultant agreements etc.)
• Representing clients before Courts and other authorities.
• Preparing opinions and undertaking research.
• Law Degree.
• Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and accountability
• Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path during employment in the firm.
All applications shall be treated in confidence.