Cyprus Refugee Council (CyRC) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization that works closely with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Country Office in Cyprus.
Within the scope of a UNHCR-funded project, the CyRC is seeking to contract legal services provided by a registered lawyer and/or Law Firm for litigation cases related to asylum seekers and refugees.
Pleasenote that the following criteria will be taken into consideration for the selection of the service provider:
- Strong expertise on Human Rights, RefugeeLaw,Administrative Law including EU and national Law;
- Ability to providelegal representation throughout the asylum procedures and before the Administrative Court and the Administrative Court of International Protection;
- Ability to providelitigationservices, including revision of cases, research, drafting of legal submissions, litigating before the Courts;
- Capacity to providetracking of cases/administration support ;
- Requested fees for services offered for a period of 1 year with the possibility of renewal.
Tenders will be examined on both expertise and the financial quotation.
Tenders must include evidence of expertise and quotation for the provision of services for one (1) year with the possibility of renewal.
Deadline for submission of offers: 31/01/2019. Offers that fulfill requested criteria will be examined on both expertise and quotation.
For any information please contact the Cyprus Refugee Council at 22205959