P. TSANGARIS & ASSOCIATES LLC / CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Relevant University Degree/Diploma studies;
- Work experience with a corporate services provider for at least 3 years;
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal/corporate material;
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures (registration of Companies, change of directors / shareholders, registration of pledge, preparation of corporate minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certiﬁcates, incumbency certiﬁcates, PoA, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
- Russian will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Working with the Lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support to one another when necessary;
- Undertake general corporate administration tasks;
- Opening, closing and monitoring of bank accounts, including liaison with bankers;
- Coordination with government authorities, including attendance, as required, at certain Government Departments;
- Compliance & Due Diligence monitoring and filings;
- Coordination with accountants and auditors for company audits;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.