Our firm in Nicosia is interested in hiring corporate lawyers. The right persons will have a client centered approach and will work towards enhancing the running of an efficient and effective team driven professional environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review, drafting and preparation of multiple corporate documents including commercial agreements, SHA, SPA, resolutions, POA, M&AA, registers, trusts, agreements etc.)
- Incorporation of companies;
- Reviewing and commenting on different types of legal documents;
- Providing legal advice and consultation regarding Corporate and Commercial legal matters;
- Communication with public authorities and external associates;
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law;
- Ad hoc duties.
We are looking for:
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Corporate Commercial lawyer or in-house corporate legal consultant;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages;
- Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and accountability;
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113;
- Experience dealing with all the procedures of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Organisation and communication skills;
- Career-driven and dynamic personality.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates, with the possibility to develop further within the firm.
Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.