SYMEOU & KONNARIS LLCis seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Providing guidance on corporate law and regulatory matters and performing legal research for these matters
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to the applicable Laws
- Consultation of corporate clients, maintaining client relations, attending meetings
- Administration of the corporate Group structure, including incorporation, liquidation and ongoing corporate matters for all entities in different jurisdictions
- Preparation of all application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Liaising with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts
- Managing day-to-day operations of the legal and corporate department
- Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, simple agreements, powers of attorney, registers, letters
- Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents
- Ensuring maintenance of corporate files and registers
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned
- Degree in Law or relevant field
- Membership with the Cyprus Bar Association will be considered as an advantage
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role in a law firm and/or fiduciary firm
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Russian will be considered an advantage
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.