If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it.KC FiriakisServices Ltdcurrently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Data Protection Officerat our headquarters in Limassol.
KC Firiakis is a trusted corporate services firm that specialises in corporate, accounting, banking, IT, marketing and compliance services, along with human resource management. With deep expertise, our solutions enable businesses to maximise their results and streamline their processes. We commit to deliver exceptional services to our global corporate client base.
What will you be doing:
- Ensuring that all Subject Access Requests (SAR) are accurately recorded onto the relevant systems including tracking theprogress, ensuring prompt replies, and ensuring statutory deadlines are met;
- Monitoring and maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by the company;
- Developing and sharing best practices relating to information management, throughout the organisation;
- Investigating data losses and protecting data subjects’ rights and reputation of the Company as a data controller;
- Handling data subject requests, potential data incidents, requests to access data, privacy impact assessments and performing regular compliance audits;
- Contributing to the development and deployment of monitoring and compliance processes;
- Responding to queries from the business on data protection;
- Drafting and updating internal policies, procedures and training;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to handle requests under the GDPR (679/2018) and the Data Protection Legislation in general;
- Providing expert advice and guidance across the organisation managers, team leaders and employees on information policies, procedures and strategy;
- Acting as the role is also a key liaison with the Cyprus Data Protection Commissionaire Office;
- Following up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
What we are looking for:
- University Degree in Law;
- Experience in a similar role in large data-driven organisationwill be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Maintain confidentiality of personal/sensitive information;
- Creative approach to problem-solving;
- Able to work well in a teamas well as individually;
- Flexible and adaptable personality;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for?
Apply now and become the next member of our amazing team!
Applications will be accepted until the 24th of March,2019and will be treated with the strictest confidence.