We are looking for a motivated and positive personality to join our Litigation team and provide secretarial support. This is an exciting opportunity for a someone with previous office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as assistant to lawyers for reminders, filling up of lawyers’ diaries, assisting in printouts and putting documents together, typing of letters and other documents prepared by lawyers, opening court case files and keeping them up-to-date;
- Opening files and running all relevant steps;
- Draft documents and assist with letter preparations, as per lawyers’ instructions;
- Ensure that all information on a case is accurately and promptly entered onto our Firm’s databases, keeping records up to date;
- Answering, returning and transferring telephone calls and informing members of the staff when a message was left for them;
- Supervising incoming / outgoing couriers, including preparation of packages and cover letters;
- Welcoming visitors to the office and offering of drinks;
- Providing administrative support of other members of the staff;
- To be performing general secretarial duties and any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years’ work experience within a law firm in similar position;
- Fluent in Greek and English language;
- Strong Typing and shorthand skills in Greek and English;
- Understanding of office environment and duties, having professional approach;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and team player;
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday 09:00-13:30 and 15:00-18:00 (with 1 afternoon off).
Reward package: subject to experience, and values. We offer a positive and inviting work environment in the very centre of Limassol, and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading Law Firm.
Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.