Our Client, a leading UCITS management company operating in Nicosia, Cyprus is seeking to recruit an in-house Legal Advisor.
Successful candidates must fulfil the below requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Law.
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Law will be considered an advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and computer literate.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have at least 3 years’ working experience with a reputable law firm in Cyprus and be familiar with the following:
- Cyprus Companies Law/Cyprus companies: drafting corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, contracts, agreements etc.
- Completing/filing all necessary forms and other documents with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Bank account opening and maintenance/KYC
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your application no later than the 10th of June 2019.
Applications will be accepted ONLY through the following link:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For any queries please call 22321863