A long standing, well established Insurance Company.
This is a great opportunity for a high calibreindividual who seeks a position of challenge in a fast pace, dynamic environment. This is amultidisciplinary role and as the successful candidate you will be involved in a variety of functions and will report directly to the CEO.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure the Company’s overall compliance with the relevant regulatory framework
- Advise on legal matters of the Company and provide ongoing legal support to Managers and staff
- Provide legal support in relation to the management of claims
- Draft, review and implement the Company’s business contracts and other legal agreements
- Review the Company’s policies and procedures, amend as deemed necessary and/or draft new ones ensuring they are compliant with the relevant regulatory framework
- Work closely with the Management team and the CEO
- Liaise with external legal advisorsas might be required
- Represent the Company at meetings with external bodies and associations
- Keep abreast of the relevant legislation
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in Law
- At least3years solid,post qualificationexperiencein thelegal profession or in the industry
- Experience in the insurance sectorwill be considered astrong advantage
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, hands-on and results-driven
- High levels of commitment, energy and drive
- Self-motivatedwith an ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence on PwC website:
Deadline: 29 October 2019
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.