We are a fast-growing firm with a stellar track record in handling complex and specialized matters.
Our lawyers are ambitious and hardworking. We promote growth and offer outstanding training. We give our lawyers a platform to obtain valuable experience and excellent prospects of growth and development.
- We are looking to recruit an Associate to join our team.
- We represent major banks as well as investment firms
- You will be working on several different areas of general banking, such as corporate lending, acquisitions, leveraged finance and real estate finance.
- Corporate Lawyer with 2-3 years PQE in Corporate Law matters (transaction lawyer).
- Strong understanding of the practice area and expertise gained in a highly regarded local firm
- Experience working in the UK will be considered to be an advantage
- Strong academics with a minimum 2:1 degree from a UK university
- Must be confident with clients and a keen business developer
This is a great opportunity for an Associate that wants progression in their career. The role will provide a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for development.
How to apply
The email subject should be "Corporate Department Vacancy”
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.