Athos Demetriou Associates LLC with offices in Nicosia are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
- Keep records, enter and maintain client information into databases.
- Preparation of applications to Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Preparation, perusal and review of various corporate documents, such as minutes, resolutions, power of attorneys, etc., and arranging for execution by the directors of the Companies and clients.
- Liaise with local authorities, accountants and service providers.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Assist in effective implementation of the AML Manual, policies, procedures and controls and ensure their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Bank accounts opening and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Perform other related office tasks.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Proficient in both Greek and English (written &spoken).
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.