- Law degree (postgraduate qualifications on or peripheral to corporate law will be considered an advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in the corporatedepartment of a reputable Cypriot law firm.
- Advocate and Member of the Cyprus Bar Association,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential (both verbal and written).
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are imperative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Corporate due diligence.
- Advising on and performing corporate reorganisations and restructurings.
- Advising on and performing mergers & acquisitions.
- Drafting specialised Memoranda and Articles of Association.
- Advising on and assisting with the drafting shareholders agreements.
Candidates must be able to work in an informal and family like environment but at the same time be adjustable and show high levels of professionalism.
Remuneration according to experience and qualifications.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.