As a result of our growth, the firm is seeking to recruit Corporate Administrator for our corporate department. As a corporate administrator, you will get the chance to work for a wide range of international clients and your role will be to service these clients efficiently, on time and effectively in order to meet all of their business needs.
· Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
· Company and Trust formation
· Conducting due diligence on client
· Opening bank accounts
· Assisting with changes in company structures
· Preparation of legal documents (Resolutions, Minutes , Power of Attorneys and other corporate documents and agreements
· Deal with administrative work
· University / College degree holder in any business field
· 2-4 years’ experience within the corporate services industry
· Excellent communication and social skills.
· Effective team worker
· Very good knowledge of Greek and English language.
· IT literate with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office/Excel etc
· Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
We will offer to the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package including training and opportunities for career development and advancement. The remuneration package varies based on qualifications and work experience.