Y. Argyrides & Associates LLC, a law firm based in Larnaca, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of
· Company and Trust Incorporation
· Preparation of legal documents (resolutions, minutes, Power of Attorneys and other corporate documents and agreements)
· Advice to clients with structuring, drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts and other legal documents, M&A transactions and corporate governance;
· in international corporate transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions, international financing transactions.
· preparation of legal opinions in the area of corporate / commercial / bank finance law.
· drafting articles and memos on topics of corporate and commercial law;
· Handling client meetings or provide support at such meetings
· Handling residency permits and citizenship applications
Qualifications – Skills
· University Law Degree
· Three (3) years minimum experience in a similar position
· Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of an additional language, especially Russian, will be considered an advantage
· Excellent communications skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
· Knowledge of Cyprus Immovable Property Law and Citizenship schemes will be considered an advantage
All applications will be treated in full confidence.
Y. Argyrides& Associates LLC
45 Nikou Demetriou, Rose Court, Suite 301, 6031 Larnaca - Cyprus
Tel: 00357-24655360 | Fax: 00357-24651770 |