The Cyprus Review invites submissions for the Special Section of its upcoming 2018 issue on CYPRUS AND BRITAIN AFTER 1960.
The 2018 issue intends to serve as a forum where original scientific research is presented on various aspects of this important topic from a multiplicity of disciplinary approaches.
The aim is to address pertinent aspects, including, but not limited to, topics such as:
- The Cyprus Question and Britain
- Cyprus before the British House of Commons
- The EU, Cyprus and Britain
- Perceptions of Cypriots towards Britain and British policy
- The Sovereign Base Areas
- External relations and external affairs between
- Britain and Cyprus
- The British community of Cyprus
- Commercial and economic relations between Cyprus and Britain
- The influence of British law on Cypriot law
- Remnants of British institutions in the Cypriot society
- English language and its impact on Cypriot institutions and society
- Influence of British education in the Cypriot education system
Please see the attached Call for Submissions for instructions.
Interested scholars should submit their papers online by the final submission deadline of 15 May 2018.
Authors should consult the journal’s guidelines for submission, which can be found at http://cyprusreview.org/index.php/cr/information/authors
The Cyprus Review is available at http://cyprusreview.org
In addition to the Special Section, the 2018 issue of The Cyprus Review will also contain its standard features of Articles, Essays and Book Reviews, as well as a guest edited section on the Cypriot Doctrine of Necessity. Submissions in the fields of interest of The Cyprus Review are always welcome.