Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer two vacancies for trainee advocates at its office in Limassol.
A flexible start date in the period between July 2018 and October 2018 can be accommodated, in order to allow selected candidates to complete ongoing studies or other commitments.
The selected candidates will deal primarily with litigation, although there will also be involvement in corporate issues and real estate.
- Legal research.
- Assistance and support to advocates.
- Court appearances.
- Drafting opinions, pleadings and skeleton arguments.
- Degree in Law, ideally from a University in England and Wales.
- Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Wales, or Master’s Degree in a Commercial Law related direction will be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.