GEORGE L. SAVVIDES & CO LLC is looking to recruit an experienced corporate advocate for its Limassol Office.
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
- Current Cyprus Bar Association Advocate Licence.
- Very good command of English and Greek languages.
- Very good knowledge and command of the Companies Law and related legislation/regulations.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in the field of corporate & company law and in the corporate administration of Cypriot companies;
- Extensive experience in the preparation, drafting and reviewing of various types of commercial and corporate agreements and documents including Mergers & Acquisitions, granting of legal opinions etc.
- Good command and experience in the drafting and reviewing of corporate resolutions and documents and procedures of the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus relating to the corporate administration ofcompanies.
- Very good knowledge of the AML Laws, regulations and applicable directives and procedures.
- Hard working, responsible, conscientious person, pleasant personality, ability to interact with clients and colleagues, commitment to meet deadlines.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Senior position in the commercial/corporate/corporate administration department of the firm;
- Drafting/reviewing all types of commercial/corporate agreements, legal opinions and other documents as may be required;
- Overseeing client due diligence procedures in line with applicable current legislation/regulations/directives.
An attractive remuneration package according to qualificationsand experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.