P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate / Commercial Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Law;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- Extensive experience in the preparation, drafting and reviewing of various types of commercial and corporate agreements and documents, granting of legal opinions etc.
- Good command and experience in the drafting and reviewing of corporate resolutions and documents and procedures of the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus relating to the corporate administration of companies
- Knowledge of Cyprus Immovable Property Law and/or Citizenship by Investment scheme will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
- Russian will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Very good knowledge and command of the Companies Law and related legislation/regulations/procedures;
- Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, legal opinions, sale and lease agreements etc.)
- Following and complying with Due Diligence & KYC procedures according to the applicable Laws
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports
- Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline
- Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks
- Meetings with clients
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.