Stylianos Christoforou & Co LLC is happy to announce a new career opportunity for a Junior Associate.
We are an innovative, client-focused boutique law firm. We believe that a lawyer should take an extra mile to get the best possible solution for clients and handle each one of them with personalized care.
We offer a unique combination of job security and an opportunity to become a Partner*.
- Heavily participate in the Business Development of the Firm.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment with leaders supporting your development.
- Open communication and true teamwork.
*Subject to performance and terms & conditions
Do you share our culture?
- Be proactive: suggest and foster discussions on constructive new ways of delivering value to the clients and stakeholders.
- Have interpersonal skills to build trust, demonstrating professionalism and be client-centric.
- Demonstrate “giver culture” to clients, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Think differently, see far and beyond.
- Be analytical and critical thinker. Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and be accountable.
- Excellent negotiation skills and be a constructive problem-fixer.
- Be a true team player.
- Be respectful, polite and professional.
- Take an active part in growth-related activities of the firm.
Do you have the experience and education required?
- Have at least 2 years litigation experience
- Post graduate degree preferably Barrister-at-law
- Be fluent in English and Greek
Our Firm is practicing the up to date personal data protection regulations hence all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.