Opening for junior corporate lawyer at Marilou Pavlou Christodoulides LLC
Marilou Pavlou Christodoulides LLC is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as a junior corporate lawyer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Legal due diligence,
· Cross-border transactions,
· Structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents,
· Provision of legal opinions on corporate/trust matters and corporate transactions
· Provision of corporate services to clients;
· Assistance with set up of corporate structures and licensing issues
- Law degree (minimum upper second class) from a reputable English university[An LPC, BAR or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage];
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- 2 years (or more) experience in: corporate law and/or financing transactions and/or M&A work;
- Competency & experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal contracts is preferred (but will be taught!)
- Ability/experience to coordinate directly with clients, receive instructions with supervision;
- Previous experience in legal aspects of capital markets/financial services/funds/trusts shall be considered an additional advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Highly organized individual, able to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work within a team in a challenging work environment.
A competitive remuneration package including 13th salary will be offered to the right candidate, with the possibility to develop further within the firm and be rewarded performance based bonuses.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The company will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.