BDO Limited is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 120 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
Our Corporate and Compliance team in Limassol is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Advisor to join our expanding team.
- LLB or/ and LLM
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Four years (4) experience as a corporate lawyer
- Experience and Knowledge in AML and KYC procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of the core court proceedings
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Providing day-to-day legal support and advice to the management team
- Analyzing, drafting and reviewing legal agreements and other corporate documentation, such as Resolutions, Power of Attorneys, Share Certificates, Minutes, HE forms
- Conducting due diligence work
- Representing clients on tax related matters, legal proceedings and business deals
- Drafting and submission of petitions, affidavits, and appearance before the court
- Drafting of Legal Opinions on corporate legal matters, such as Mergers, Acquisitions, Transactions, Lawsuits, Good Standing.
- Drafting and amendment of M&AA
- Incorporation of companies
- Trade Mark Registration
- Registration of pledges
- Re-domiciliation of companies
- Merger and Acquisition process
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies
- Corporate Administration
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience, along with excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.