Royal Pine & Associates is a strong, independent and trustworthy provider of corporate administration, legal, accounting, structuring solutions and outsourced compliance services. Our company’s business is focused on delivering unique services with professionalism, effectiveness, attention to detail, and security.
Royal Pine & Associates, via its associated law firm, is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit a trainee lawyer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and legal documents
- Reviewing and commenting on transactions and/or legal documents from Cyprus law perspective
- Researching and providing legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters
- Ensuring compliance with AML legislation and carrying out due diligence on clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB)
- Master’s degree in Law (LLM) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent business level Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language will be considered as an advantage
- Initiative and reliability
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong client relationships
- Dynamic, self-motivated and career driven
- Teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills.