N. Rotsides & Co. L.L.C. is seeking to recruit a Director for its Litigation Team.
Position: Director – Civil Litigation
- Work closely with the litigation team (3 lawyers + 1 admin), provide support and training with the review, preparation and execution of deliverables (pleadings, summations, witness statements, etc.).
- Support the litigation team on day to day execution of work by providing relevant input where required.
- Supervise the daily Court workload.
- Perform reviews of litigation work, whilst ensuring completion within deadlines and delivery of superior client service and results.
- Perform appraisals and provide feedback to lawyers and suggestions to the Management of the Firm.
- Identify and implement improvements to our system for client services delivery, execution of litigation / negotiation work, and provide suggestionsto the Management of the Firm.
- Act as a role model through effective positive leadership behaviours to engender the environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and managees.
- Drive the team to meet their targets and KPI’s for revenue and work execution.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
- Personally handle and present before courts a portfolio of high worth cases.
- Identify and report any concerns / risks to the Management in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide monthly reports to the Management.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience, mainly in civil litigation;
- Experience in management position;
- Commitment to our focus field of claimant compensation law.
- LLB with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
We offer a very attractive remuneration package, based on experience and qualifications.
You can learn more about our firm at www.rotsideslaw.com
Submission of applications not later than 29 March 2019
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.