Harris Kyriakides LLC iscurrently seeking a qualified applicant to fill the position of Lawyerat our office inLarnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we offer full-range commercial legal services. The firm operates on a departmental basis and provides services regarding legal, financial and taxation issues. The firminsists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent service and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidates will work on a full time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which they will be placed. The successful candidateswill be reporting to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Drafting, reviewing and concluding any type of legal documentswithin the area of expertise of the respective department.
- Meeting with clients
- Representing clients before Courts and other public authorities.
- Preparing legal opinions, undertaking relevant research and keeping up to date with changes in the law
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
- Law Degree.
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least 1 year of Litigation experience is essential.
- Relevant experience in Insurance Law and Personal Injury Claimswill be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractiveremuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca