N. Rotsides & Co. L.L.C., a duly licensed Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company is seeking to recruit a qualified professional for its office based in Nicosia.
Position: Front Desk Manager (permanent personnel)
The successfulcandidate will receive training in order to successfully meet the needs of the position:
· Assisting day to day work of lawyers by operating office equipment like copiers, scanners and multi-line telephone system.
· Ensuring electronic and hard copy filing system is up to date.
· Setting up, recording and updating databases.
· Purchasing and maintaining office supplies.
· Welcoming clients.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word,MS Outlook and MS Excel, in particular)and Internet skills.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
· Pleasant personality.
· Degree/Diploma in secretarial studies and / or any tertiary education degreewill be considered an advantage.
· Experience in similarposition will be considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will be offered a position with the firm where a competitive remuneration package is offered:
· Competitive salary.
· Comprehensive Health Care Insurance.
· Working hours 8:00 – 13:45 and 13:45 – 17:00.
· Friday afternoon off.
· Yearly paid study leave.
· Progressive annual leave policy.
· On-site training – career development path.
· Friendly working environment.
· Up to date Curriculum Vitae
· Cover letter setting out the reasons you believe you would be the right candidate for this post.
· Provide 2 reference letters from appropriate referees. Ensure that referees contact details are up to date.
· Copy of Bachelor/Diploma
· Copy of High School Diploma
Applications whichare not in line with the above will not be processed.
Due to the high level of responses only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on the 5th December 2017.
All applications will be processed in strict confidence.