Due to our continued growth we have openings for the position listed below.
- University Law Degree;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Three (3) years minimum experience in corporate / commercial law;
- Good drafting skills and pleasant personality;
- Ability / experience to handle/close transactions on her / his own with minimum supervision;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages;
- Excellent research skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible:-
- for advising and/or assisting clients with cross-border transactions, including structuring, drafting/reviewing / negotiation of contracts and other legal documents, M&A transactions and corporate governance;
- preparation of legal opinions in the area of corporate / commercial / bank finance law.
- supervising a team of junior lawyers and paralegals;
- drafting articles and memos on topics of corporate and commercial law;
- assisting the partners with the management of the activities of the office.
A very attractive remuneration package and opportunity for fast advancement will be offered to the successful candidate in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing by January 9th enclosing a detailed CV to:
All applications shall be kept strictly confidential.