Inhouse Corporate Legal Counsel - Unlimint Ventures (Russian Speaker)
Our Company is currently looking to onboard an experience Corporate Lawyer to undertake the position of the inhouse Corporate Legal Counsel in our fund. We are operating in different areas in the financial services industry and we proud ourselves that we are offering highly sophisticated financial tools. Our projects expand in the cryptocurrency industry, fin tech field and other e-commerce project worldwide.
The Inhouse Corporate Legal Counsel will have the opportunity to be involved in international projects, office establishment abroad and involvement in obtaining several licences in differend jurisdictions, in a working environment where individual performance can have an actual impact to the business. This position offers great potential for further growth and involvement.
The successful candidate will be very organised, diligent and creative with international exposure to different entities preferably operating in the financial services,assets, fund, venture capital and relevant.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Legal support of group of companies operating in the FinTech industry
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a broad range of agreements and documents
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the countries the companies of the fund operate
• Responsibility of establishing legal entities indifference jurisdictions and monitor their legal matters
• Overviewing where needed the procedure of applications to financial regulators/ government authorities for regulatory oversight/ authorization to conduct the business
• Establishing and improving processes, templates, standards and governance
• Monitoring of and reporting on developments in laws and regulations on an international level
• Liaising with local legal advisors and external legal consultants where there is need and monitor their assistance levels throughout the companies of the group
• Ensure ongoing compliance with applicable external laws, regulations, requirements and standards, as well as compliance with internal requirements and regulations, including the group’s standards and practices.
Experience and Qualifications needed:
• 3-5 years of professional experience in an internationally orientated law firm, corporate services or in the financial services industry
• Law degree or Master’s degree preferably with Corporate Law direction
• Solid experience in contract drafting and corporate law
• Familiarity with FinTech industry (Forex, Cryptocurrency, banking, etc.)
• Working experience in e-commerce will be an adding advantage
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Fluency in English and Russian is a must