A. Karitzis & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience, mainly in shipping and corporate;
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- LL.M.(Master of Laws), especially in Shippingor Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language shall be considered an advantage;
- Ability to write articles;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
- Processing of all kind of procedures at the Deputy Ministry of Shipping and in other flag administrations;
- Liaising with Clients and with the Deputy Ministry of Shippingon a daily basis;
- Drafting of contracts of any type;
- Drafting of legal opinion(s) and advising on any legal matter, especially in the areas of Shipping and Corporate;
- Drafting and publication of articles on any legal matter;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s legal team to support clients on legal issues pertaining to the Shipping and Corporate sectors;
- Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Attending conferences or other events in Cyprus or abroad and marketing the services of the Firm;
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the Firm.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.