On behalf of our client, Eraklis N. Kyriakides L.L.C. Advocates & Legal Consultants, we are seeking an experienced Senior Litigation Lawyer.
This role requiresa ‘hands-on’ approach to independently manage a portfolio of cases and provide sound legal advice & representation.
Advising clients on legal matters and proceedings of general scope, the Senior Litigation Lawyer will present cases at court proceedings & hearings, deal with requests & instruction and manage clients attentively & proactively whilst remaining effective under pressure.
This role is a great opportunity for a motivated senior professional who is passionate about the work they do and thrives on having ownership for their assigned cases.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Represent clients in court cases and other kinds of adversarial legal proceedings such as arbitrations, mediations and administrative law proceedings.
- Conduct all pre-investigatory assessment work & prepare documentation required to file cases.
- Mediate dispute resolution cases offering specialist legal advice.
- Coordinate with overseas based legal firms for any joint transactional cases.
Your Experience & Knowledge
- University Law Degree, plus LPC, BAR or LLM.
- 5-6 years plus hands-on experience handling cases & litigation proceedings of general scope, including commercial & banking.
- Experience of using Zygos application will be also considered an additional advantage.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English language.
- Driving license and vehicle.
Due to volumes only successful candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. By forwarding your CV to KiteHR you are consenting to being contacted for this position.