Harris Kyriakides LLC iscurrently seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Lawyer in its Corporate Department. The successful applicant can choose to be located in one of the firm’s offices in Larnaca, Nicosia or Limassol.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we. The firm offers a wide range of legal servicesand operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firminsists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent servicesand representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will work on a full time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which the candidate will be placed. The successful candidateshall report to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and concluding corporate and commercial agreements/documents.
- Dealingwith complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Advising on matters of Company law, corporate governance, commercial/corporate/shareholder agreements, establishment of trusts, establishment of provident/investment funds and related advisory services.
- Meeting with clients.
- Preparing opinions on corporate matters and undertaking research.
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
- Law Degree.
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least2 years of experiencein Corporate Advisory legal services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 FaneromenisAvenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca