Simon Zenios & Co LLC, aCorporate Law firm, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Trainee Lawyer.
Must fulfil the requirements to enter employment under the "Subsidy Project for Trainee Advocates 2017-2021". For more information see the following link:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) from a British reputable university.
- Master of Laws on Corporate Law (LLM) will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English languages is essential, in both written as well as oral.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft package& Windows is essential.
- Computer Literate.
- Advance Knowledge in PC &fast-blind typewriting in the English language.
- Ability to multitask& work under pressure.
- Provide strong corporate support.
- Reviewing, drafting agreements (loan agreements, pledge agreements, share purchase agreements and other agreement).
- Provide legal reports and opinion letters
- Direct communication with the clients by email and telephone
- Receive and/or direct calls to the concerned parties.
- Assist with other daily activities that arise out of office.
- Team Player.
Candidate must have strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.Also,should be hardworking and dedicated, wellorganized and attention to detail.
Telephone: 24 023370
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.