Athos Demetriou Associates LLC with offices in Nicosia are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
· Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
· Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
· Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneyand corporatedocuments.
· Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
· Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
· Communication with local and international banks and preparation of documentation for submission to banks.
· Maintaining legal and administrative files for all clients (KYC).
· Bank accounts opening.
· Bank instructions preparation and execution.
· Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator.
· Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Enthusiastic team player.
· Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.