AAATrade is redefining the Cyprus investment firm industry by putting clients need first. We empower our clients to make smarter decisions about their finances by delivering honest and transparent financial products.
As a Legal and Compliance Associate, you will handle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management. You will be working alongside our Compliance and legal teams handling the firms legal and compliance affairs and related matters.
- Ensuring that the company continues to remain in compliance with CySEC regulations
- Working closely with all departments to ensure continued compliance
- Keepinguptodatewithregulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Overseeing onboarding of clients, ensure proper monitoring of client transactions and activities, handling client complaints
- Review, approve, and monitor marketing communication for compliance with regulations
- Producing and submitting compliance reports toCySEC
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents
- Reporting directly to and giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management.
- Assisting in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects
- Holder of University degree in law or related degree, or relevant work experience
- Have at least 2 years’ work experience related to compliance of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEC Advanced Certification is required to be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Languages: excellent English speaking and writing ability is required
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting deadlines
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach towork
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Attention to detail and quality ofwork
- Ability to maintain good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and governmentbodies
- Strong personality and managerial skill
- Attractive salary
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Full paid medical scheme
- Career opportunities
This is a full-time position located at our office headquartersat 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus.
Learn about us
AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com