We are interested to recruit a corporate lawyer on a permanent basis, to work from our offices in Nicosia.
Qualifications required and additional advantages.
- University Law Degree (an LPC, BAR or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage).
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English language.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Good knowledge of KYC/ AML Compliance procedures (Attendance to seminars/professional qualifications will be considered an additional advantage.
- Competency & experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal contracts.
- Experience in corporate, banking and finance transactions.
- Experience with the procedures of the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (Cyprus) and Department of Lands and Surveys.
Successful Candidate is expected to be devoted and committed to her/his duties, being able to monitor, follow and keep up with her/his assignments regularly and with minimum/typical supervision. She/he must have the ability/experience to prioritize assignments as per the type, urgency, timing etc.
Applications of Interest
Remuneration offer shall be in accordance with educational qualifications, professional background, and experience.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE DEALT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.