Our company is a private entity with worldwide reputation, conducting business within the intellectual property sector and is seeking to recruit an experienced legal consultant for its office in Limassol.
- Primary Duties will involve inter alia the following:
- Providing legal assistance and advice to the company on intellectual property matters.
- Conducting and processing of copyright chain title documents identifying the copyright owner.
- Dealing with combating on counterfeit goods matters, including advising and reporting on potential disputes/litigations;
- Drafting and advising on commercial contracts concerning the grant of licenses.
- Filing of trademark registrations and other related applications to the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
- Drafting/recording legal documents, such as corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, assignments, deeds, commercial agreements and other.
- Advising on various corporate matters including the maintenance and administration of the company.
- Formation and administration of legal database;
- To assist in the development and optimization of internal manuals.
- Advising on the company’s ordinary business and ensuring the company’s good standing as well as compliance under the applicable legislation.
- Qualifications and Experience
- LLB Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years past experience in intellectual property and corporate & commercial fields.
- Strong command of the Cyprus and European Union laws on copyrights.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office package).
- Fluent in English language. Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge on international tax matters will be considered as an advantage
- Personal Characteristics
- Office management, organizational and administrative skills;
- Efficiency, adaptability, reliability and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pleasant character
A competitive remuneration package including medical scheme will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications.
All applications will be treated and handled with strict confidentiality.