Marios Karaiskos LLC is seeking to recruit a young and enthusiastic Junior Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals for their Limassol Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
2. Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
3. Ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions.
4. High professional standards and work ethics.
5. Ability to write articles and manage the firm’s social media.
Academic Background & other qualifications:
1. LLB (Bachelor of Laws) and LLM (Master of Laws) ideally from a UK University.
2. LPC (Legal Practice Course) or BPTC (Bar Professional Training Course)will be considered as an advantage.
3. Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
4. Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and spoken.
5. Additional language will be considered as an advantage.
6. Excellent computer literacy - use of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet & Outlook Express.
7. Knowledge of Zygos Software will be considered as an advantage.
1. 3 years of post-qualification experience is essential, mainly in civil litigation.
2. Experience in working with international law firm will be an advantage.
3. Post qualification experience in corporate law will be considered as an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENTIALITY