Akis Papakyriacou LLC is looking to recruit a trainee lawyer.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be, indicatively, assisting lawyers of the firm on all legal and/or administrative work, including research, drafting of legal documents, translations, filing, visits to governmental authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master’s degree, LPC or BPTC will be considered an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English both written and oral
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic and pleasant personality
- Fast learner, self-motivated and team player