Tornaritis Law Firm
As a result of our growth, the firm is seeking to recruit Corporate Administrators for our corporate department. As a corporate administrator, you will get the chance to work for a wide range of local and international clients and your role will be to service these clients efficiently, on time and effectively in order to meet all of their business needs.
· Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
· Opening of bank accounts with all major local and international banks
· Liaison between the client and third parties
· Preparation, review and submission of all necessary documentation required by the Registrar of Companies
· Other administration work as may be requested by the Partners
· University / College degree holder in a Legal, accounting or business field.
· 2-3 years’ experience within the corporate services industry.
· Excellent communication and social skills.
· Effective team worker.
· Very good knowledge of Greek and English language, Russian will be considered an advantage.
· IT literate with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office/Excel etc.
· Quorum software experience.
· Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
We will offer to the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package including training and opportunities for career development and advancement. The remuneration package varies based on qualifications and work experience.