Due to our continued growth we have an opening for the position listed below.
SENIOR CORPORATE LAWYER
- University Law Degree-an LLM shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Five years minimum transactional experience with a law firm in corporate/financial law and M&A work (must);
- Good drafting skills and pleasant personality;
- Ability/experience to handle/close transactions on her/his own with minimum supervision;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages;
- Excellent research skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible:-
- at a senior level with minimum supervision for advising and/or assisting clients with cross-border transactions, including structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents, M&A transactions;
- preparation of legal opinions in the area of corporate / commercial / bank finance law;
- supervising a team of junior lawyers and paralegals;
- drafting articles and memos on topics of corporate and commercial law;
- assisting the partners with the management of the activities of the office.
A very attractive remuneration package and opportunity for fast advancement will be offered to the successful candidate in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing by January 9th enclosing a detailed CV to:
- All applications shall be kept strictly confidential.