STEP Europe Conference comes to Cyprus
27-28 June 2019, Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus
STEP is the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations. STEP members help families plan for their futures: from drafting a will or advising family businesses, to helping international families and protecting vulnerable family members. Today we have 20,000 Members across 96 countries. They include lawyers, accountants and other trust and estate specialists.
The STEP Europe Conference is a great way for you to enhance your knowledge, hear from expert speakers and network with other practitioners. The conference is held every year and moves around the region. In 2018 the conference was held in Luxembourg, in 2017 it was held in Rome and in 2016 it was held in Monaco. Take advantage of attending the conference in your home country of Cyprus and book your place today!
Register online at www.step.org/cyprus-2019
Here is why you should attend:
Network with practitioners from all across Europe
The 2018 Conference attracted delegates from 23 countries across Europe, as well as Canada, Brazil, Malaysia and the USA. With a networking programme that includes a welcome reception on the Wednesday and a dinner on the Thursday, as well as numerous networking breaks during the conference itself, this is a great business development opportunity.
Hear from our expert speakers
As well as our Keynote Speaker HE Harris Georgiades, Minister of Finance, Republic of Cyprus, you will also hear from experts from: Austria, Cyprus, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK, and the USA.
Keep up-to-date with our topical programme
This year's programme includes:
· Cross-border family succession issues
· People and families on the move: new residence and citizenship destinations
· Family governance and succession: towards the new generation
· Beneficial Ownership Registers under the 4th and 5th AML Directives: an update
· Taxation on executives, employees, shareholders, private equity managers: phantoms, stock options, bonus, classes of shares
· Trusts and trust-like arrangements in civil law countries
· Tax issues to consider in a cross-border divorce
· Private clients, private choices and public freedoms
View the full agenda at www.step.org/cyprus-2019
Promote your firm via this event
View full conference information at www.step.org/cyprus-2019
Για το πρόγραμμα πατήστε ΕΔΩ