I.FRANGOS & ASSOCIATES LLC, a leading Cyprus law firm, founded in 2000, based in Larnaca, Cyprus, at its own premises, providing a comprehensive range of legal and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant/Legal Administrator to join our team.
Personal Assistant Tasks
- Dealing with email/letter correspondence and phone calls,
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive,
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation,
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines,
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports,
- Managing databases and filing systems,
- Liaising with staff and clients,
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings,
- Help with daily time management,
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements,
- Other relevant tasks.
Legal Administrator Tasks
- Archiving and organising legal files and supporting documents,
- Communicating with clients,
- Scheduling of meetings, conferences, events and others,
- Managing attorney communications,
- Researching and obtaining a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals using online or other research tools,
- At lawyer’s direction, drafting and preparing materials such as court documentation, correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, and general forms,
- Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request,
- Writing clearly and concisely all pertinent information through emails, documents, and correspondence,
- Attending court for court filings and other purposes, when required,
- Organising and consistently maintaining attorney files in a timely manner (e.g., billing, expenses, client matter, etc.) according to firm standards,
- Managing filing system in Software,
- Assisting with special projects when necessary,
- Other relevant tasks.
- University Degree,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy,
- Strong administrative, communication and organisational skills,
- Ability to cope in a busy working environment,
- Ability to work independently, prioritise workflow, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently,
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism,
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required,
- Attention to detail,
- Team player.
Deadline to apply: 7 July 2021
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Noticefor job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.