- Handling the formation and registration of companies;
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (shareholding, directorship, share capital, name) and submission of annual returns;
- Handling of due diligence procedures, KYC
- Liaising with clients, external regulators and professional advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Provision of assistance of liquidation proceedings;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the secretarial files and statutory records of companies;
- Handling the client's portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, annual general meetings, powers of attorney, signing of documents, renewals etc.
- Coordinate with registered agents overseas for the registration and de-registration of foreign companies.
- University Bachelor degree and /or Master degree in a relevant field and/or
- LLB in Law and/or Cyprus Bar qualified
- and/or Business Administration
- Fluency in written and spoken in English. Russian would be an advantage.
- Experience with Quorum will be considered as an advantage.
- Prior experience in Corporate Legal Services or a similar position which includes the abovementioned duties and responsibilities for at least three (3) years.
- Strong business communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work under strict deadlines.
- Experience in corporate/commercial law, extensive experience in management of complex international business companies, KYC, International Law.
Deadline: Thursday, 17 July 2021
Please note, that only candidates fulfilling the abovementioned qualification will be contacted for interview.