We are currently seeking to recruit a Secretary/Receptionist to join our young and dynamic team in Larnaca.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Secretarial Studies or related field will be considered a strong advantage;
- 1 year of experience as a company secretary or in a similar position. Previous working experience in a law firm will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills;
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting;
- Character integrity, professional and trustworthy individual;
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).
- General secretarial duties including the drafting, scanning, coping, typing of all types of letters, preparation of cover letters, correspondence handling and mail/email forwarding, answering telephone calls;
- Filing/e-filing and management of the office filing system/cabinet;
- Welcoming guests and clients;
- Managing agenda and preparation of conference room for client meetings;
- Responsible for mail and courier handling (post office, courier packages, receive and send mail and packages);
- Maintaining stock count in stationary, printer paper, process stationary requests and ensuring that the required items are replenished;
- Carrying out compliance work including the reviewing and updating of the companies’ KYC files and the corresponding software;
- Providing secretarial support to the various departments within the law firm and other tasks assigned by supervisor;
- Liaising with local authorities, in all districts, such as the land registry office, tax department, Migration Department, Ministry of Interior and the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.