GEORGE COUCOUNIS LLC is seeking to recruit a highly motivated junior lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals at their Larnaca Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Law Degree from an English University, Cyprus or Greek University;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- 2 years (or more) experience in litigation, drafting and reviewing documents and contracts, conducting legal research, drafting opinions;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek;
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Highly organised individual;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a challenging work environment;
- Holder of driver’s licence;
- Resident in Larnaca or Famagusta district.
An attractive package including 13th salary will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The company will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.