Harris Kyriakides LLC iscurrently seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Litigation Lawyerat our office in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will work on a full time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which they will be placed. The successful candidate will be reporting to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Representation of clients before civil courts in Limassol.
- Drafting pleadings, applications, oppositions and skeleton arguments.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
- Law Degree.
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least 1 year of Litigation experience is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractiveremuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.