Our client, an established law firm based in Limassol seeks to employ a lawyer with at least 4 years of experience. Fluent English and Greek is essential.
- A litigator/advocate with the least 4 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Fluent in English as well as Greek
- Preferably experienced in banking/property litigation matters
- The candidate should also have some trial experience and be willing to drive to all the courts in Cyprus although the candidate would be based in our Limassol office (and should therefore reside in Limassol)
- Experience in injunction work and ship arrest work is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- An English university education is also an advantage
- A 13th salary will be offered and working hours are from 9-6.